Friday, January 28, 2011

Have You Considered This?


I was reading something about the native Americans and it made me think. There was a message about what white man had done to the native Americans. It really caused me to stir and to weep because when you look at our nation you see a clear image of what man has become and what he has done to this once pristine planet.

As we peer into our past and take a close look at what happened in Genesis 3 we almost see a parallel. Here was man in a perfect place, with a perfect relationship and it wasn't good enough. The nature of man just stinks. I mean this flesh has a way of messing things up.

I pray that the Lord would transform me. I pray that I would not be conformed to the world. I pray that His truth would stick. I pray that I do not have to look continuously as a fool as I must look to Him. I pray that my walk be righteous, I pray that I can be of some use for His will and that I may be able to do something for Him. I know that He has done it all, and I know that I haven't.

I pray that He would continue to draw me nearer. And I pray that I don't stink to bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment